Oct 10, 2012

How 'bout a beach?

Hey its me again, back to ol' blogging stuff :D

If you see the title yes, you can guess it. I need vacation but which place I had to go is rather complicated matter for me to decide. If you can help me to choose, please comment below, I'll make sure to thank you.

My friend ask me where do I want to go? I can't say it straight in matter I'd rather picky based on my wallet condition. If you tell me to go to high-rated place then I will say, nah not this time. I'm pretty damn broke ATM (at the moment). I don't always spent my money in the club or drink in somewhere is cool, I ain't look like a boss ATM too. Then go to the beach, he tells me.


Beach? That's awesome! So, what beach? Pasir Putih (White Sand) beach, great! Sounds cool but it is fairly long travel from my town and its heading east when you take a look on a map. It would took 3 or maybe close enough to 4 hour on the road. Okay, since I had no idea where else to go soo, it has spoken, White Sand.


Are you want to go there with someone? Nope, me alone. What the..? Says him. Yeah, I got no friends to go, my friends are currently busy and nobody is available to bring up with, so there will be only me. So since you were there then I hereby elected you to be my guide there, then I become no alone LOL.

Just you wait, White Sand!


No comments:

Post a Comment