Oct 9, 2012

Games Addiction: Can't be? #1

Yo its a fine night to share talks and sipping a cup of coffee, ya all agree with me?

Well said, alright! Lets seal the deal then..

After long run of sitting, eating, and smoking cycle in this whole day, came across in my mind, especially, a gamer. What are we going to discuss is a simply but very complicated brain behavior combined with lazy spirit to go out in the day, doing nothing except nice sitting in front of computer. That is well known as addiction. Yeah I did said it, addiction. To be clearer about what we're going to talk then I moved my ass to a famous game center in town.

I guess I should end for now, uh oh I can't take it off


I've seen enough of those dudes which likely stunned in their sit and their hands on the deck with countless click sound and bad mouths too. They are gamers nowadays. I simply among them and put myself into no trouble because their heavy bad mouthing on the moment and I sat myself on the clearer place to sucking the view for myself. YEAH IT WAS SUCKS, BECAUSE I DIDN'T JOIN PLAYING THE GAME..(Oh my goodness I'm in a scouting mission, so, move on!)

Dang! What a place, it's dark but spacy square inside. About 20 station are well placed in the center point of the room. There are green and red spotlight on the floor shooting high, makes the place really well decorated, and there are few game poster clamped on the wall. And mostly, smokes...yeah everyone there is smoking, what a hell, I think, can't see very clear 5 meters in front of me, hey guys if you follow the news recently about heavy smoke fills the town in Balikpapan? That can be said close enough with the situation I encountered. The window should be open or everybody will die choked. O_o

 -I need to rest, so this be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment